Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (10/12/2010)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we (bloggers) are anxiously awaiting.  I've heard amazing things about this book from those that were lucky enough to have read it already.  Now I want to read it too!!!  Plus, just look at that amazing cover it's gorgeous!

Nightshade
By Andrea Cremer
Summary from Shelfari
While other teenage girls daydream about boys, Calla Tor imagines ripping out her enemies’ throats. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. Calla was born a warrior and on her eighteenth-birthday she’ll become the alpha female of the next generation of Guardian wolves. But Calla’s predestined path veers off course the moment she saves the life of a wayward hiker, a boy her own age. This human boy’s secret will turn the young pack's world upside down and forever alter the outcome of the centuries-old Witches' War that surrounds them all.
 

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this one, I can't wait to see what you think and I'm already waiting impatiently for book 2! I'll be looking for your review when you've read it:) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on this book!!!!! Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shari! I can't wait to read Nightshade either.
    I'm your 375th follower, please follow back!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!