Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (10/18/2011) INK and After Obsession

INK
Author: S.J. Davis
Teaser from page: 20

The smell of the ocean shoots through the air and I can feel the change in the room. It's Layne behind me. I look over my shoulder and we are eye to eye. He smiles without opening his mouth and his dimples deepen. My breathing quickens and I feel my skin burn as he comes closer.



After Obsession
Author: Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel
Teaser from page: 99

The whole day feels wrong, like people's emotions are all tangled into some sort of dark wires, yanking on each other, pulling against one another.






Miz B hosts Teaser Tuesday every week, check her out for the official rules.  I never seem to be able to stick to the rule about only 2 sentences.
I love reading teasers so let me know where I can view yours in the comments. Have a great day!




4 comments:

  1. I need to start reading After Obsession! Great teaser!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teaser for Ink, sounds like a good one...hope you are enjoying it so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first teaser! I've never heard of the book before but I really like the writing.

    I've read After Obsession and really enjoyed it. I really like the teaser you pulled from there.

    My Teaser is from Ashfall by Mike Mullin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teasers!! Have After Obsession in my TBR pile. Can't wait for your review!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!