Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (2/8/2012) Red World

Author: Clover Donovon
Expected Release Date: 2013 (I know this one is really far but it looks so good I couldn't wait!)
Summary from Goodreads:


"Blood Red Road" smacked by "Zombieland" with a kick of "Constantine" In this gory, action packed YA novel from Clover Donovon. 

Elena Carmel is an eighteen year old survivor of the underworld crossover and with the help of a thirteen year old boy and a ghost named Bronze, she fights Demons, Zombies, and blood thirsty ghosts to stay alive in her hometown. But when an army of Red Souls invade her city, she must switch on her hunter/survival mode and rid the city of the undead. (PART 1 in the RED WORLD duology.)





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we (bloggers) are anxiously awaiting. So what book are you excited about right now?


3 comments:

  1. OOh that does sound pretty interesting! 2013 is a long wait! Hope it's early 2013!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love this cover!!! Blood Red Road is one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this sounds really cool! Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!