Friday, July 16, 2010

It's that time again! Friday's Hop and Follow

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Happy Follow Friday!

Also:

RULES: (in hopes of simplifying things for everyone!)

1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List at Crazy For Books (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).

2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)

3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!

4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):
RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHAT BOOK ARE YOU DYING TO GET YOUR HANDS ON (PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE)?
I can't wait for Mockingjay to come out. I loved both The Hunger Games and Catching Fire and I NEED to know what is going to happen next.
I'm also looking forward to Crescendo, Clock
work Angel, Early to Death, Early to Rise, and Sleepless. Okay I've decided that it is just too many to list.

16 comments:

  1. Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Can't wait for Clockwork Angel, Mockingjay and Crescendo too! They're on my list as well for the hop. There are so many good books to come out the list just gets longer. :D

    Cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like our blood drops rating system. We tried to do something a little different but we still wanted it to fit into our blog. I've read Shadow Of The Vampire and I liked it. I liked the idea of Dragons and Vampires.



    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shari! I'm apparently complete fail because I thought for sure I hit the follow button last week?! Sorry. Anyways, now I'm 'official' LOL!

    I think everyone is anxiously awaiting Linger, Mockingjay, and Clockwork Angel! Looks like you'll be busy with all your reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    Tanya
    Among The Muses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by through the blog hop! Cool blog, loving the purple.

    Have a great weekend!

    Savy

    http://www.bookswithbite.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Friday Follow and I'm now a follower!

    Aimee
    Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shari,

    I'm already a follower, so just wanted to say hi from FF and the hop!

    Seems like everyone is waiting for Mockingjay! How exciting!

    Missie,
    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I'm already a follower. I'm looking forward to Crescendo even though I didn't love Hush, Hush. It captured me just enough to get me excited for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog & following! I'm now a follower of yours. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, just stopping by on the hop! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower and I'm taking my hop later than usual this Friday. Happy weekend. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You are definitely not the only one with a huge wishlist!

    New follower. :)

    Jane
    janestoryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOoooo purty! Love the purple! Love the butterflies! :) Thanks for the follow. I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by! Returning the favor :) Love the colors here by the way. Very pretty! I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Old friend stopping by on the hop. Wanted to make sure you know that I have a contest for a CSN Giftcard happening:
    Please stop by!

    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog on Blog Hop Friday! Great blog you have here. I'm now a new follower. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Lisa
    Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for following me! I'm returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!