Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer - Reviewed

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
Author: Stephanie Meyer
Released:  June 2010
Published by: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Pages: 192
Target Age: Young Adult

Summary:Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.


 I was able to borrow this from my local library on cd.  I LOVE being able to listen to books in the car.  While I enjoyed this story it definitely wasn't my favorite of the Twilight Saga novels.  True it was a novella but still.  By the end of the story I really liked Bree and hated knowing that she was going to die.  That was really weird for me, the knowing that she was going to die.  I loved Fred(a fellow newborn vampire) and really wish that Stephanie Meyer would write a story about what happens to him after he left Bree.  If you enjoyed the Twilight books then I'm sure you will be wanting to pick this up, cuz I'm pretty sure I am one of the last few people on Earth to read/listen to Bree's story.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!