Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (7/05/2011) Crossroads

Crossroads
Author: Mary Ting
Teaser from page 124


"Thou shall not touch," he muttered. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me. Please forgive me. It won't happen again." He was serious and sorrowful.



Miz B hosts Teaser Tuesday every week, check her out for the official rules.  I never seem to be able to stick to the rule about only 2 sentences.
I love reading teasers so let me know where I can view yours in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh that's definitely teasing! Haven't heard of this book, hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Haven't heard of this book, but think I'll add it to my TBR stash!

    Teaser Tuesdays--Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser. I haven't heard of this book but I'll be checking it out now. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Returning the follow =).
    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser!

    Thanks for checking out my Teaser Tuesday is from Looking for Alaska by John Green. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by to read your teaser.
    http://sidnebkclubreveiwz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!