Saturday, November 12, 2011

E.Van Lowe's Falling Angels Saga gets an Amazing New Look!

Earth Angel
E. Van Lowe's second novel in the Falling Angels Saga.
I gotta say I am loving these amazing new covers!!















AND: E.Van Lowe's book Boyfriend From Hell has a new look!


Summary from Goodreads:
Fifteen year-old Megan Barnett and her single mom, Suze, have a special relationship—they are friends, close friends, who do almost everything together. 

“But come on, guys, she’s my mother… Can I really tell her that while we’re snuggled up on the sofa watching Spider Man Three, I’m secretly undressing James Franco with my eyes? Of course not…” 

The special bond takes a turn for the worse when Suze decides to start dating again. She hasn’t had a man in her life since Megan’s father left ten years ago. 

Enter two mysterious young men, Megan’s new classmate, sinfully attractive bad boy, Guy Matson, and the dangerously handsome art dealer, Armando. Before long Megan and Suze both wind up in steamy relationships. 

But neither of the handsome pair is quite what he seems. In fact, one of them is Satan, with his sights set on a new bride. Megan has precious little time to figure out how to stop him. If she doesn’t, either Megan or Suze are quite literally going to HELL.


You can see my review for Boyfriend From Hell here
You can add Boyfriend From Hell to your to be read list on Goodreads here
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!