Friday, November 4, 2011

Follow Friday

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Today's Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.




My son wanted to get in my picture too! So here I am with boy-boy and my Pandigital with the book I am currently reading,  "In Leah's Wake" showing. I'm pretty late getting this up today. I woke up with a headache, and well you know how that is everything is in slow mo today. 

Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit. I'll be visiting back all weekend. And hey if you like free books check out my giveaways over there on the sidebar to the right. Have a wonderful week!!!!


20 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely pic!!! I'll be sure to check out your giveaways!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your son's so cute! Great post! Hope you have a happy Friday!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic, Shari! Thanks for stopping by my blog; yours looks great. Following you back, and can't wait to check out your site!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwee what a cute mommy son picture. I love it =)

    Old Follower
    My Follow Friday

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bummer! Headaches suck! Hope it clears up for you for the weekend!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww!! Your pic is so cute! <3
    Thank u for following =) I followed back! & thanks for the lovely comment!
    You have a great weekend too!
    ~Hira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this picture! Your little guy is very cute! New follower! My FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. Cute little boy! I haven't heard of In Leah's Wake. I'll have to look it up. I hope you feel better.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute blog. New follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww your son is so cute! love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww your little man is a sweetie.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope your head is better today.

    Following you back. Great blog.

    Amy@Adumbrations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for dropping by my blog! :) I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, your son is cute! I haven't heard of In Leah's Wake. How is it so far?
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Now following back.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shari! I must admit I haven't gotten very far into The Carrier of the Mark yet. Too early for a judgement call. (I'm a very SLOW reader). I will definitely get back to you with a review once I'm done!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    P.S. you picture still makes me say aweeee =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww cute picture!! :) Thanks for stopping by and "following me everywhere" LOL.. I'm following you here too!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for dropping by! I'm following you too!

    Shannon

    http://www.shannonsbookbag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That pic of you and your son is just TOO CUTE for words!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Teehee. Your son is so cute I love his hair!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!