Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (11/8/2011) Pyxis: The Discovery

Pyxis: The Discovery (Pyxis series #1)
Author: K.C. Neal
Teaser from page 5

He lingered with the cake, staring at me as if my face held the answers to the great questions of the universe. I waited, eyebrows raised, thinking he might say something else, but he just stood there. Awkward.


I loved the first chapter of Pyxis! Really enjoying this book.


Miz B hosts Teaser Tuesday every week, check her out for the official rules.  I never seem to be able to stick to the rule about only 2 sentences.
I love reading teasers so let me know where I can view yours in the comments. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of this one, but the teaser definitely teases!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hint of sarcasm! Thanks for stopping by, and I am following you right back! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound awkward! I've been seeing this book all over! Glad you are enjoying it!

    Here's My Teaser

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I have seen this one around a few times and think I might have to check it out. Thanks for the visit and Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds very intriguing definately going to check it out!

    New follower and in reply to your comment on my blog yes the series stays just as fab like you'll just wanna keep reading =)

    Happy reading
    Anna =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!