Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Holidays - Personal Update


  It's that wonderful time of year again. No wait, I'm not being sarcastic. I love December, the only problem is that it goes so fast, and I always forget that I wanted to start getting ready for Christmas earlier in November. If any of you are anything like me (and I really hope there are some of you) than you are still scurrying around trying to get everything ready for THE perfect Christmas too. That being said..... My blog has suffered a bit this month and that makes me sad. Plus, I still have a ton of books to review that I read this past year. So, to ensure that I get as many of them posted as possible I will be doing a series of flash reviews. These are shorter reviews that get right to the heart of the matter, did I or did I not like this book.  Luckily for me I read some great books this year. Some of the reviews you will see coming up soon: Delirium, Wither, Awake, Hex Hall, Demon Glass, Nothing, Heavenly, Clarity, and quite a few more. Good Luck to all of you that are still getting ready and congratulations to all of you that are sitting back drinking hot cocoa enjoying the fact that you are all done. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!