Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Journey 


I am SO SO SO far behind on reviews right now. I am making it my mission to finish at least half of my reviews by the end of July. So hopefully you will be seeing a lot them in the very near future! While I haven't been reviewing I have been reading and I've had a string of pretty great books lately. 


What I Read Last Week
(not yet reviewed)


Four Secrets by Margaret Willey

Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker

Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell

Audio Book
Once Was Lost by Sarah Zarr

What I'm Reading Now
Grave Mercy 

The Future Of US

First Visions (Second Sight Book One)

Audio Book this week
Thirteen Reasons Why

Upcoming Reviews

First Visions by Heather Topham Wood 
Fallout by Ellen Hopkins

In Other News
I've been dieting for a while and I'm SO close to the 50lb. mark. Crossing my fingers that it will happen this week. I've also started the couch to 5K training as part of my exercise training. Looking forward to being able to jog on the beach this fall. So...what's new with you?
Happy Monday!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!