Friday, December 31, 2010
My Favorite Books of 2010 - Happy New Years!!!
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins the third and final book in the Hunger Games trilogy - Loved all three books!
3. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine - the first book in the Morganville Vampires series. Excellent!
4. Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory - My first H.P. Mallory book and I can't wait to read more. Jolie the witch is an awesome character.
6. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater book 2 in the Mercy Falls trilogy - Shiver was also wonderful.
7. If I Stay by Gayle Forman - This is one of those that made me cry.
8. The Ghost and The Goth by Stacey Kade - This was the first book that I reviewed on My Neurotic Book Affair.
9. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - Great story!
10. Crank by Ellen Hopkins - a wonderful but dark story I'll be reading the next two this year.
11. The Iron King and The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa - the first two books of the Iron Fey series.
12. The Dead Is series by Marlene Perez - I read all that were out this year and I really like this series can't wait for the next.
13. Gone by Lisa McMann book 3 of the Wake trilogy - Not my favorite in the trilogy but as a whole I LOVED them.
14. Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris - Again not my favorite in the series but I love Sookie too much to leave her out.
15. Fantasy Lover by Sherilynn Kenyon - I finally started the Dark Hunter series this year and I really enjoyed this first story.
16. Awakened by Ednah Walters - This was a great story that I thoroughly enjoyed and I'm looking forward to the next.
17. Beautiful Dead by Edan Maguire - This was a great book and it was different than everything else that I had been reading.
18. Hourglass by Claudia Gray book 3 of the Evernight series - another wonderful series.
19. She Smells the Dead by E.J. Stevens - I really enjoyed this book it had a very fresh feeling too it, if that makes sense to anyone but me.
20. The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen - a really cool and very different story.
There are so many more books that are definitely worth reading on my shelf but I'm thinking 20 is more than enough to call my favorites for the year. Happy Reading and may your 2011 be filled with wonderful stories.