Thursday, January 20, 2011

Third Line Thursday (4) Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler

Playing Hurt
Author: Holly Schindler
Third Line Thursday Page 213

I can't stand to look at Clint.  I wipe my cheek and turn my back to him, lower my face down toward the gleaming front of the payphone, my heart drumming away like an entire marching band.  How can this be happening?

My thoughts- Trouble in paradise? I've just started this book so I really jumped through for this today, and I have no idea what this means for the characters just yet!







  My simple rules for Third Line Thursday are as follows: Pick up the book you are currently reading, go to chapter 3 or page 3 or any page or chapter with a 3(13, 23, ect.) then type in the third line (sentence) from that page. See simple!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover of this book! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it when you finish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!