Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Flight (The Crescent Chronicles) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

When Jess asked Billy the bellboy where we should go if we wanted to really do Bourbon Street for our first night, he suggested the Cat's Meow. As soon as Jess found out it was a karaoke bar she ran over to sign us up. I hadn't actually expected us to stay long enough to get to our turn, and I was starting to regret cutting myself off from the alcohol. Singing karaoke sober sounded horrendous. 


Teaser taken from page 6.
I'm just starting this book but so far so good! AND... I love that cover!
You can get a copy of Flight from Amazon or Barnes & Noble



Miz B hosts Teaser Tuesday every week, check her out for the official rules.  I never seem to be able to stick to the rule about only 2 sentences.
I love reading teasers so let me know where I can view yours in the comments. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!