Saturday, May 7, 2011

On My Wish List (7) Lemniscate and Jenny Pox



 Lemniscate
Author: Jennifer Mucia
Released: March 21, 2011
Summary from Goodreads:
For Teagan, these last few months have been heaven on earth- especially now that Garreth, her boyfriend and guardian angel, is earthbound. But perhaps Garreth is becoming a little more human than either of them expected.
Now, Teagan must realize that her world is once again about to shift, as she questions the faith she held in others against those once considered enemies.
In this continuation of Angel Star, Lemniscate will draw you even deeper into the world of dark and light as Teagan realizes the angel who could possibly save them all is the one angel she feared the most.


WHY I WANT IT:  I read Angel Star and really enjoyed it and can't wait to find out what happens next. 

 Jenny Pox
Author: J.L. Bryan
Released:  July 24, 2010
Summary from Goodreads:
Jenny is a shy, small-town South Carolina girl whose touch spreads a deadly supernatural plague. She can't touch anyone for long without killing them. Her life is painfully lonely until she meets a boy named Seth with the opposite power, a healing touch. Jenny's love for Seth brings the wrath of Seth's beautiful, popular and devious girlfriend, Ashleigh, who secretly wields the most dangerous power of all--the power to inspire love.

WHY I WANT IT? I recently read a great review of this book and instantly added it to my wish list. 

 On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post(found at Book Chick City). If you want to know more click here.

I'd love to know what's on your wish list!

3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of your list,,those books sound like they would be an interesting read...
    you can check out my list here

    http://aftersunset-b4dawn.blogspot.com/2011/05/wishlist-2.html

    thanks for sharing
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Pox sure sounds like a keeper! Can you imagine never being able to touch anyone?? Crazy, I'm so tactile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny Pox kind of reminds me of Rogue from X-Men, who is basically one of my favorite characters of all time. So now it's on my wishlist too! :) Thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!