Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday! (1)

 
Book Obsessed has started her own version of this meme, the idea is to "tackle" books that have been sitting on your shelves collecting dust waiting to be read. Or to "tackle" those we've started, but yet to finish because life has gotten in the way. Also to help encourage blogger interaction, which is always a plus. 
In an epic tale of identity and the indomitable human spirit, OUT OF THE TRANSYLVANIA NIGHT explores tyranny, freedom, love, success, and the price paid for misaligned dreams. An incredibly powerful memoir.

I've had this book on my shelf for far too long.  The worst part is that I was liking the book it just isn't what I usually read and I've had lots of books jump in front of it.  So this week I'm definitely going to get on it.  Happy Reading everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!