Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (10/19/2010) She Smells The Dead

Miz B and Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

 "I miss you. You're standing right in front of me and I miss you," I choked and turned to leave.  He hadn't said anything.  I was leaving and he wasn't trying to stop me.  This must be what it feels like when your heart is breaking.  


I love what happens next in this book!  
Page 60 of  She Smells the Dead by E.J. Stevens



1 comment:

  1. Awww, nobody wants to know what it feels like when your heart's breaking!

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays_19.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!