Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's In Store For May?


So when I said April was going to be crazy, I had no idea! Aside from 3 tour books I also read:

Gone,Gone,Gone

Masque of the Red Death

Reading now and will hopefully finish before May


See, I didn't get much read :( I have lots of excuses but I won't bore you with any of them!

Now let's get to May! May is always a lot of fun here. Our homeschool group holds prom at a local indoor water park so we spend a few days there. Both of my girls will be going to the prom with friends while the boy and I hang out with more friends. My younger daughter will be turning 13 this month and wants to go camping for her birthday. I am not a huge camping fan but I would do almost anything for my babies so looks like I will be sleeping under the stars at some point this month. May is also testing month around here. Our state requires that homeschooled children are tested yearly to make sure that they are progressing so after prom I will be administering said test. Whoohoo (sarcasmo)! However, after testing I declare it SUMMER BREAK! That will be when the real reading gets done! 

Hoping to get read this month!
Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins
Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris
One Moment by Kristina McBride
The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon
Zero by Tom Leveen
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
Fallout by Ellen Hopkins

I hope you have a wonderful May. Happy Reading!





2 comments:

  1. I love Ellen Hopkins! I haven't read Fallout yet, but I did just finish Tricks. Crazy good. I love that second cover. :) Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best of luck juggling all of those things this month while reading some great books. Can't wait to see what you think of some of them.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!