Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (3/15/2011) Hex Hall

Hex Hall
Author: Rachel Hawkins
Excerpt from page 89

Clearly my whining about a boy I liked was interfering with Jenna's reading, because she uncrossed her legs and came to perch on the edge of her desk. "Archer's not cute," she amended.  "Puppies are cute. Babies are cute. I'm cute. Archer Cross is smokin' hot."


 Miz B hosts Teaser Tuesday every week, check her out for the official rules.  I never seem to be able to stick to the rule about only 2 sentences. 

4 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! Definitely makes me want to know more about these characters!

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Archer ;)

    Awesome teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. There's a definite difference between "cute" and "smokin' hot."

    Here's my teaser: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that teaser. I own this book but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Thanks for the teaser!

    My Teaser is from WITHER by Lauren DeStefano

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!