Thursday, March 24, 2011

Third Line Thursday (10) Kiss Me Kill Me

Kiss Me Kill Me
Authors: H.P. Mallory, Zoe Winters, Daniel Arenson, and many more
Third Line Thursday from: Impulse Control by Susan Bischoff

Not that I know why I should make feel any better.  Do you have any idea how exhausted I am? Do you have any idea how long that girl stayed awake last night thinking at the top of her brain waves about what an awesome kisser you are?  


A nice little side note about this book.  All proceeds from this anthology will be donated to GreaterGood.Org charity
My simple rules for Third Line Thursday are as follows: Pick up the book you are currently reading, go to chapter 3 or page 3 or any page or chapter with a 3(13, 23, ect.) then type in the third line (sentence) from that page. See simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!