Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Winner of Where She Went is....

I LOVED New York City.  I had an amazing time and can't wait to go back next year with my daughter for her sixteenth birthday.  The Strand really is an awesome book store for all of you that advised  me to go there.  While I was there I met one of Jessica's blog followers.  Ashleigh (hope I spelled your name right) I loved meeting you and hope we can get together again when I return!
Times Square is SO bright even at night! 
I'm pretty sure I'm sitting in Madison Square Gardens taking this picture and getting ready to eat at The Shake Shack! Awesome mushroom "burger"!

OK, now that I have bored you all with talk and pictures of New York it's time to announce the lucky winner of the FANTASTIC book Where She Went.
 Congratulations to...........

Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale


I'll be emailing you in just a minute Kristen.  
Thanks everyone for entering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!