Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (10/26/2011) Scent of a White Rose by Tish Thawer

A vampire's love...

An innocent's guilt...

A secret no one could've imagined...

A YA paranormal romance that entices with a heroine that isn't quite what she seems, a vampire whose love story is filled with dark surprises, and a vampire clan whose Sire has lost the ability to inflict "the change".

~ ROSE ~
I'm Rose Reynolds. I have recently lost my Mom in a "freak accident".
Now everyone sees me as an innocent girl.... a “white Rose”.
But I have a secret that no one can imagine.
I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks…

~ CHRISTIAN ~
I'm Christian and I’m in love with Rose. I also have a secret as old as time.
I’m a vampire.
No, she doesn’t know…yet.
But when our new Sire is revealed, I'll petition them to change her.
Because truly, I can't live without her...



Expected Release Date: January 10, 2012




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we (bloggers) are anxiously awaiting. So what book are you excited about right now?


1 comment:

  1. OOh that actually sounds interesting! I love a good vampire book, whether its adult or YA! Must add this to list!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!