Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Reading Challenges

2012 ARC Reading Challenge



I am going for the fun size challenge on this one. 
The "Fun Size" ARC Challenge – Read 10 ARC's.

2012 E-Book Reading Challenge



For this challenge I am going for the mega challenge.
--The Mega Size E-Book Reading Challenge - Read 25+ E-Books.

2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge

Hosted by The Eclectic Bookshelf


For this challenge I am going for the mega challenge!
The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.

YA Verse Books Challenge



For this challenge I am going with Super Fan.
Super Fan--Read 10 YA books written in verse, or more.

2012 YA Contemporary Challenge



For this challenge I'm going with level 2.
Level 2: 10+ books

Debut Author Challenge



So what challenges did I miss? Let me know if you know of a challenge that I should have joined and didn't! Happy Reading in 2012!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!