Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (1/11/2012) In Too Deep by Amanda Grace and Mandy Hubbard

I never meant for anyone to get hurt. All I wanted to do that night was make a play for Carter Davis. His heartless rejection was mortifying, but people got the wrong idea when they saw me leaving his bedroom, crying. That’s how rumors of rape started. 

Now girls at school are pouring out their sympathy to me. Guys too. But not everyone’s on my side. The school has become a war zone and the threats are getting scary. What began as poetic justice has morphed into something bigger-forcing me to make a terrible choice.




Expected Publication: February 8, 2012 by Flux


Add this book to your goodreads shelf here





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we (bloggers) are anxiously awaiting. So what book are you excited about right now?











1 comment:

  1. This one's new to me. Hope you love it once it releases!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!