Saturday, June 18, 2011

Read-A-Thon Report

Well the read-a-thon is over and my eyesight is slightly blurry. I'm very impressed with myself and the amount of reading I got done.  I was able to finish Heavenly, Glass, Chasing Brooklyn, Nothing and Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging.  Five books in two days.  Not bad, not bad at all.  Thanks to my lovely little son and my great husband for letting me read for the last two days with minimal interruptions.  So here are my stats:
Total Books Read: 4.5
Total Pages Read: 1574
MY ANSWERS:

What is your favorite book you read during the read-a-thon? They were all good books but 4 out of the 5 were a bit deep, dark and or depressing.  I really enjoyed Chasing Brooklyn and Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging

Did you participate in any mini-challenges? Which ones?
Yes, the first one.

Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
Well they were all great some of them were just a bit time consuming and I didn't want to give up that much time reading to play them all.

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
All the reading I got done. 

Are you satisfied with how much reading you got done? Did you do more than you expected? Less?
I am satisfied.  I think I did better than I thought I would.

What did you think of the updates? Too close together? Didn't like the time limit?
I probably would have been okay just updating at the end of the first day.

If you could change one thing about the read-a-thon, what would it be?
Hhhhmmm.... I'm not really sure.  This is one of the only ones I have participated in and I had fun.

Would you participate in another read-a-thon hosted by Squeaky Books? Why or why not? (Again, I won't cry if you say "no")
I most definitely would.

Any last comments on the read-a-thon?
Thanks so much for hosting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!