Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (8/17/2011) Destined

Destined
Author: Jessie Harrell
Expected Release Date: November 17, 2011
Summary from Goodreads:

When Psyche receives a prophecy gone horribly wrong, she learns that even the most beautiful girl in Greece can have a hideous future. Her fate? Fall in love with the one creature even the gods fear.

As she feels herself slipping closer into the arms of the prophecy, Psyche must choose between the terrifyingly tender touch she feels almost powerless to resist and the one constant she's come to expect out of life: you cannot escape what is destined.

Destined is a fresh and heartachingly romantic retelling of the Cupid & Psyche myth from debut novelist, Jessie Harrell.



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we (bloggers) are anxiously awaiting. I LOVE THIS COVER TOO!!!!! So what book are you excited about right now?

4 comments:

  1. OOh I love Greek mythology! Might have to look further into this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love retellings of classic mythology or fairytales - great pick!

    Our WOW pick is at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one does look so AWESOME! I am SO digging all the mythological stuff lately!
    My Wow Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, this one sounds really interesting! And I love the cover!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!