Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox (8/15/2010)

I love books obviously since I have a book blog. I also love acquiring new books, or new to me books. I've recently started loving ebooks as well. This week I purchased and borrowed a few books that I'm excited to have in my possession.
From my local library:
Book 1 Ghost Huntress: The Awakening










From my local goodwill
(a great place to find books)
The Red Heart of Jade by Marjorie M. Liu
Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
Cirque Du Freak, Tunnels of Blood by Darren Shan book 3
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen








From Swaptree

Beyond the Pale by Savannah Russe
Immortal Warrior by Lisa Hendrix











Looks like I'd better get busy. What did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh that ghost huntress and Beyond the Pale looks fab! Hope you enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!