Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (8/10/2010) Fantasy Lover



Miz B and Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Right now I'm reading Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

"Julian must have been fabulous on the battlefield. Closing her eyes, she tried to imagine him on his horse, riding out against his enemies. She had a vivid image of him in his armor, his sword raised as he fought hand to hand against the Romans"


2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy it. This one was the one that got me interested in Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series, although I didn't enjoy re-reading it as much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading this one every time I read it, and I have the embarrassing clearly a romance novel firetruck red cover.

    One of my favorite of Kenyon's novels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!