Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (8/25/2010

The Guardian Legacy

The Guardian Legacy is a series of books about the Guardians, beings with super powers charged with guarding mankind against demons.


Book 1: Awakened

Orphaned as a child and raised by her grandfather, Lil Falcon is concerned with navigating her new high school and is unaware she's a descendant of the Nephilim, a race of beings with super powers tasked with protecting humanity from the demons who threaten it. But when she meets Bran, his psi energy unlocks her latent abilities and opens her eyes to what she is, a Guardian.

But Bran has a secret and befriending him sends Lil down a dangerous path that will either destroy her or make her stronger.

I am super excited about this book by Ednah Walters that is coming out soon!!! Check out that guys abs!!!! Yep, I'm way excited
to have this book blessing my shelves soon.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is the first time I have heard about these books. Adding to my tbr list now. Thanks! :)

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the cover!!! Looks like a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, never heard of this one before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!