Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Lovely Blog Award

Tina from the gorgeous blog Book Couture awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award!!! How exciting to know that other bloggers think my blog is as pretty as I think it is:) Thanks so much Tina your blog is beautiful too!

Here’s how it works:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.

This is going to be really hard because there are so many bloggers out there that I love and enjoy so much. Hopefully you haven't already gotten this blog award but if you have it just means that I'm not the only one who loves your blog!

  6. Book Rat

8 comments:

  1. O wow Shari! Thank you so much. This is very sweet of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shari! We really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Shari! We really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You!!! and congratulations for receiving the award yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! You are too sweet!

    Also congrats on your award as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award! And thanks for thinking of me! :D

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!